Welcome to PANJ's Job Bank. The job bank is a benefit available only to our current members and is password protected.
The current password can be found in the most recent issue of the Perspective. If you need the password please email our job bank coordinator and it will be e-mailed to you shortly after your membership is confirmed.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Do you have an opening you'd like to list with us???
2) Email the form to Michelle Mando, our Job Bank Coordinator.
3) Shortly after your submission the job will be posted in our job bank.
4) Interested members will contact your directly.
5) If the job is filled or you'd like to remove the listing, please let Michelle know as soon as possible and we'll remove the ad.
Some quick F.A.Q.'s about job posting:
1) Does it cost anything to post an ad?: No.
2) How long does it take for the job to post once submitted?: It should be quick, within a day or two, same thing to remove an ad once you notify us.
3) Will PANJ provide information about a candidate?: No. We provide the job bank as a benefit to our membership. PANJ will not provide a reference or submit resumes on the candidate's behalf. A board member of PANJ may provide a reference if they have a relationship with the candidate but anything provided is on their own and not on behalf of PANJ.
4) What kind of jobs can I submit?:
Full-Time, Part-Time, Temporary and Internships for our Student Members.
This way to the Job Bank!
Click Here for the Job Bank
Need the Password?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Password for the Job Bank.